|Tivoli Monitoring Consultant|
|Job Location||Thousand Oaks, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
IBM Tivoli toolset:
1. ITM (IBM Tivoli Monitoring)
2. ITCAM (IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager)
3. TEC (Tivoli Enterprise Console)
4. TPM (Tivoli Provisioning Manager) - DESIRED
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
In this Monitoring Consultant position, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of other monitoring consultants on a critical project for our client, stabilizing their infrastructure and investigating critical events. This will involve the following duties:
- Integrate and correlate alerts from various monitoring and diagnostic tools, which means understanding the design of our client's monitoring infrastructure and the implications of that design.
- Consolidate and write in business terms the business impact of ignored infrastructure events on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.