|Job Location||Bentonville, AR, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- HR Logistics
- Annual Enrollment
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 8, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will work with project manager, consultants and other team members to define, analyze and design new business processes
These candidate will :
- Identify and define detailed requirements.
- Point of contact and connection to the business community
- Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions
- Gather core requirements of the system and develop functional specification, which would include:
* Business and technical requirements
* Business Use cases
* GUI× wireframes and sitemaps
- Facilitate working sessions/JAD with client
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.