|SENIOR SQL DEVELOPER|
|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Data Modeling - Familiar with all forms
- Experience using data modeling tools.
- Demonstrated history of staying current with new technology and
- Experience with MySQL.
- Experience with non-relational storage architectures (NoSQL)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 10, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We are looking for someone with an expert level TSQL programming skill, and a deep understanding of query optimization and indexing. Comprehensive understanding of data modeling and database normalization, and demonstrated experience working with large amounts of dynamic data is also required.
- With Advanced T-SQL programming skills
- Performance Tuning in MS SQL 2005 or 2008
- In-depth (at least 5 years) understanding of indexes
- General knowledge of good program design
- A history of working with highly detailed data and good testing strategies
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.