|Technical lead (Silver Light)|
|Job Location||Bentonville, AR, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
1. 6+ years of IT experience are required
2. 5+ years of developing enterprise-class Web applications
utilizing .NET technologies (ASP.NET, ADO.NET, and C#) are required
3. 2 year of experience with Silver light and have implemented
at least one project are required
4. Strong understanding of database fundamentals.
5. Must have designed and developed applications using design
patterns such as MVVM, MVC, Dependency Injection, etc.
6. Must have designed Object-Oriented business, data, and UI
components using frameworks such as Microsoft Entity framework, Prism
7. Experience with all aspects of Software Development Life
8. Experience in traditional software development methodologies
as well as Agile scrum.
9. Demonstrates a sense of urgency, thoroughness and quality
towards assigned tasks / goals
10. Self motivated person and work best in a team environment.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 5, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate must have a strong expertise in Microsoft Technologies and Silver light experience. He should have exposure to working in Agile environment.
Responsible in developing software and web applications
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.