|SAP BI/BW Data Modeler|
|Job Location||Columbus, OH, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 3, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible and must be :
- Expert in data model design, software development life cycle including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Experience with large volumes of data in Retail business environments.
- Expert in performance tuning in large volume BI/BW datawarehouse
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills; expertise in multitasking and working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Over 5 + years of experience in SAP which includes in BW, BI 7.0 including Business objects integration
- Excellent knowledge on NetWeaver 2004S (BI 7.0).
- Experienced in ABAP/4 with precise expertise in the understanding of the R/3 system.
- Has extensive experience in Testing, Technical Troubleshooting and application version enhancements using quality-driven methodologies.
- Expertise in SAP BW modeling, extraction, Performance Tuning and reporting.
- Worked in SAP BI 7.0, BW 3.5, 3.1C, 3.0B & 2.1C, 2.0A and involved in creation of Info cubes and ODS and installed Metadata from Business Content.
- Experience in Business objects reporting tool
- Experience and expertise in 5 complete life cycle Implementation of applications in BI 7.0/BW 3.5, 3.0B, which includes Data-Modeling, Data Extraction, Generic Extraction, Data Loading (Full /Delta Up-Load), Scheduling, Monitoring, Info-cubes, Info-Source, Infoset, Logical Information System (LIS), LO Cockpit, Multi-Cubes, Remote Cubes, CO-PA, FI-SL, ODS objects, BEx- Analyzer, BEx Query.
- Generated numerous drill-down reports for end users using BEx Analyzer for SD, MM, FI and IS-Retail modules .
- Subject matter expertise in IS-Retail, SD, MM and FI modules.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.