|Java Lead Developer|
|Job Location||Manhasset, NY, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- must have 5+ yrs of application development leadership experience with J2EE
and related platform technologies utilizing JSP
- must have a Good understanding in SDLC, and at least to have two
implementation circles in any web application developments
- Must be able to interface effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and effective
- Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of this project
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 26, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen candidate will assist our client in web based application development. The J2EE team lead must
past experience in managing and supporting customerís system, setting expectations, making thoughtful and realistic recommendations, and prioritizing and delegating work items for a website project web developer must be able to work independently from business requirements gathering, programming to testing.
- Create and manage teamís work plan, progress management report to Project Manager/PMO.
a. Functional Design
- Business knowledge in Order Management, Delivery and Billing.
Understand the underlying structural program logic of Screen/Report/Batch programs
b. Testing Validation: (Unit, Integration testing)
- Review teamís test plan and verify/validate the test results that performed by his/her team to ensure the testing have been covered appropriately (Black box Test/ White Box Test, etc.)
- Responsible for his/her teamís issues logs, and escalation management
- Coordinate and communicate vertically and horizontally to right information could be conveyed accordingly.
a. Good in resources planning and allocation
b. Able to lead, evaluate and control team performance
c. Good in setting the expectation of his/her team members
d. Good in counseling and effective guiding his/her team
- Must be comfortable and competent at interacting with customers, defining requirements and managing team/ project action items and priorities.
- Review all the specifications (Design, Functional and Test) that created by his/her team members (web developer) to ensure quality deliverables.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.