|Job Location||Baltimore, MD, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Must possess at least 7 years experience in data modeling and data
- Experience in Dimensional Data Models, Data Dictionary, Metadata
- Strong hands-on experience using data modeling tools, preferably ER/Win
- Experience in Business Intelligence
- Knowledge, Understanding, and Enforcement of Full Life Cycle Development
Methodologies and Process
- Strong Background in SQL Commands and Database (Oracle 10g or 11g is a
- Good ETL Experience (Informatica is a plus)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Capabilities
- Team Player and Ability to work in a dynamic environment
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||April 5, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will lead the team in the following:
- Understand Business/Functional Requirement to Design, Develop, Validate, and Implement Logical and Physical Data Models including both Relational l and Dimensional Models
- Analyze Data-Related System Integration Opportunities and Challenges, and Propose and Communicate Solutions
- Identify Impact and Opportunities to Reuse Data Structures
- Develop, Document, Maintain Data Architecture-Related Standards and Documentations
- Conduct Peer Reviews and Walkthroughs
- Develop, and Maintain Project Plans and Timelines
- Mentor, Coach and Guide Team Members.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!