|Sr. J2EE Developer|
|Job Location||Harrisburg, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
1. 6-10 years of hands on working experience designing, coding, testing, documenting and
maintaining web based applications using Java in a multiple platform environment.
2. Solid development and implementation experience with the following technologies REQUIRED -
3. Development and implementation experience with the following technologies PREFERRED: IBM
Websphere, PL/SQL, and Shell scripting.
4. Experience authoring User Requirements, Functional Specifications, Use Cases, Technical design
documents, Data Models, Test Plans.
5. Must be highly disciplined, self-motivated, and results-oriented with the ability to multi-task
and work as part of large team environment adhering to the established project timeframe.
6. Strong problem solving and analytical skills are required
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||January 20, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Candidates must have worked through the full SDLC. Candidates need to interface with the customer, take detailed requirements, develop, etc. The more years of IT experience a candidate has will help in this process.
This individual must be well versed in the complete lifecycle of enterprise application development with a primary emphasis in application design and development using Enterprise Java. The position requires a well-rounded, creative problem solver/programmer/analyst with highly technical hands-on development experience as well as analytical/business skills.
- As required, responsible for the complete system development lifecycle - producing detailed user requirements, estimating effort, creating functional/technical specifications, coding, testing, implementation, and support production.
- Devise creative, proven, and clear application design/architecture specifications for new and existing projects.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.