|Job Location||Shawnee, KS, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
-Minimum of five to eight years of current IT applications
development experience, with at least five years current
developing Siebel 7.8 or 8.0 (configuration and customizing)
- Knowledge / work experience in siebel sample module or siebel
electronic signature capture module and Order Module will be a
big plus. EAI (Enterprise Application Integration Tools such as
Integration Objects, Virtual Business Components, External
Business Components, XML...), e-script or Java script, UNIX and
Windows shell scripting experience.
- Must be strong in Siebel Workflows and Scripting;
- Minimum of two to three years current experience in Siebel 7.8
or 8.0 database models, server architecture, and Siebel Server
- Must be well organized, results oriented, and eager to tackle
- Siebel Certification will be considered a plus.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 1, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Responsible to develop Siebel technologies|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.