|Job Location||Harrisburg, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Strong working knowledge of Internet based marketing and web
development including a strong understanding of technology and
marketing (aspects of web design and deployment highly desirable)
- Experience in defining scope, writing tight requirements and
managing work flow
QA experience highly desirable
- Full project life cycle experience managing e-Business
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and
- Ability to establish rapport with a diverse customer base, both
internal and external
- Computer proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Visio) a must
- The candidate must welcome e-Business challenges and strive
for continuous improvement and efficiency gains
- Proven ability to translate business needs into requirements
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||May 8, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced contract e-Business Analyst, to be based in Middletown, PA. The e-Business Analyst responsibilities include working collaboratively with e-Business leadership, business unit stakeholders, end users, designers and developers to identify and document the scope, requirements, solution proposal and functional specifications for a planned web development effort. Excellent communication skills, combined tactful diplomatic approach, creative problem solving, and ability to understand and respond to customer needs in a changing business environment are required.
The ideal candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
- As assigned, scope and refine the vision and intent for projects.
- Facilitate discussions in discovery phase to define key goals, objectives, assumptions and requirements.
- Assist in assessing solution alternatives in order to determine resource estimates.
- Once commissioned, write business requirements, create process flowcharts, develop information page layout, document functional specifications and coordinate work with design and usability experts.
- Coordinate external creative and design vendors as appropriate.
- Mediate conflicts associated with e-Business projects.
- Gain detailed understanding of the company’s website properties in order to provide area of expertise about how to integrate new e-Business projects.
- Identify and document business processes associated with e-Business projects.
- Assist in developing test plans and testing project deliverables before release.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team environment with internal and external clients, vendors, consultants, designers, project managers, and developers
- Balance multiple concurrent web assignments with shifting priorities across a shared resource pool in a fast-paced and high volume environment.
- Assist in providing and reviewing data related to customers, performance and business processes.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.