|Salesforce CRM Architect|
|Job Location||Harrisburgh, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Salesforce.com CRM implementation
- Experience as a project leader, leading cross functional teams, task
management skills and achieving quality results through team
interaction and effective cross-group collaboration.
- Team player with excellent verbal & written communication,
interpersonal and presentation skills. Excellent customer service
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one time.
Must be able to deliver results based upon project deadlines.
- Must be able to occasionally travel worldwide and flex daily work
schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team
- Development experience with Force.com platform (including
VisualForce pages and controllers).
- Salesforce.com certifications for Force.com Advanced Developer.
- Experience with SalesForce to SalesForce, Partner Portals and
- Experience working in a large, global organization.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering
OR equivalent experience and knowledge required.
- 8 or more years of experience managing projects in positions of
increasing responsibility in delivery of business systems.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 5, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com administration, configuration, customization, APEX APIs, triggers and web services.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce.com data model (including a thorough understanding of object relationships, SOQL and SOSL), architecture, constraints, governors and change management.
- Demonstrated experience developing, configuring and deploying CRM business processes - Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Order Management, Quote Management, etc.
- Salesforce.com batch and event-driven integration experience with Data Loader. Understanding of XML, SQL and enterprise data integration tools (ideally Cast Iron).
- Experience as a project leader, leading cross functional teams, task management skills and achieving quality results through team interaction and effective cross-group collaboration.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.