|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• Strong experience with investment management accounting
systems, preferably Thomson PORTIA
• Knowledge of systems supporting Security Master indicative and
analytical data, as well as pricing systems.
• Preferable experience with portfolio management, compliance, or
trading applications for buy-side investment firms, especially
• Demonstrated project skills and experience in phases of system
development life cycle along with experience in defining,
implementing, and supporting investment business solutions.
• Thorough working knowledge of MS Office and candidates with
advanced skills in Excel, Visual Basic and MS Project given
• Strong Oracle SQL querying skills, and preferably experience
with Java / J2EE application development and Perl or UNIX
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 3, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ownership of SDLC governance documentation such as business requirements, functional specifications, systems testing, and technical design.
• Communicate and facilitate with groups of Business Users throughout User Acceptance Testing to ensure all critical business cases and needed functionality is working as per original requirements.
• Work closely with groups of Business Users to capture business requirements and with Technologists to provide development guidance when necessary.
• Conduct gap analysis on current offline spreadsheet-based pricing solutions with the aim of designing a fully automated pricing system able to be used globally.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.