|Job Location||Boston, MA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Senior Business/QA Analyst/Enterpirse applications Testing
- Enterprise applications Testing and integrating 2 different
- Enterprise applications and integrating 2 different systems
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 29, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Our Client is integrating internal enrollment/registration system for their grad students with an external SaaS hosted learning management system (Pearsonís eCollege platform)
The BA/QA/Tester needs to test data feed, functionality, performance between systems so that grad students enrolled in the program and working remotely (itís online only education program) can access the system and use it. Faculty teaching the courses need access and use. The systems sharing data need to perform and integrate effectively.
Tight timeline for go live.
The key experience is large enterprise wide applications testing. We will have to create scenarios with Faculty and potentially with the systems administrator. We will need to test the data feed etc.
- Define systems requirements for faculty and students
- Strong Enterprise applications Testing.
- Document risks and potential mitigation for DR scenarios
- Document system through put and expectations for team
- Define testing requirements for system performance
- Execute test plans Ė system and end user
- Produce reports of issues and work with vendor to resolve them in a timely manner
- If the candidate is good, it could lead to other project work we have in the pipeline.
|- Candidates will have to interview in person in Boston so local candidates are preferred - Strong communications skills are a MUST!|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.