|Business Objects Migration Specialist|
|Job Location||Oak Brook, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 5+ years of Business Objects Administration experience (this is
NOT a development role, but they would prefer someone from a
- Experience doing end to end migrations of XI R2 to XI R3
(minimum 2 full migrations)
- Experience doing security changes
- Excellent communication skills, they will be presenting in
front of other team members and groups on project development
- Sharp, able to bring ideas to the table and collaborate on the
- Experience doing technical planning of migrations, evaluating
the current state vs future state etc.
- Familiarity with Webi/Deski
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Having done business intelligence architecture in the past,
however this is not an architectural role
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 28, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|This business objects group is currently working off of the XIR2 version and are planning a go live for XIR3 in August of this year. They need a strong individual who has done numerous migrations of the software who can come in, work with the various groups that this migration will effect, and lead the business objects team to successfully complete this in a short period of time.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.