|Job Location||Southfield, MI, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
• Experience with data entry of claim data – UB04 and/or HCFA
• Working knowledge of Claims Processing, Document Imaging and
Claims Data Entry Processes.
• Knowledge of NASCO CSR process
• Knowledge of claims processing - i.e. END on NPS and/or Legacy
• Working knowledge of NASCO claims systems applications – i.e.
eFDE, EEC, HIQK, suspend codes, GENO tables etc.
• Working knowledge of systems development life cycle phases and
• Experience working with end users to document operational and
Resource to perform the following functions:
• Input UB04 and CMS1500 claims data into the existing NASCO eFDE
• Working knowledge of 837 I, 837 P, and 837 D mapping as input
for Claims processing.
• Working knowledge of 835, 277CA, 999, and TA1 transactions.
• Working knowledge of HIPPA Transactions Compliance checking.
• Experience with modifying 837 transactions.
• Recognize and report keying/navigation defects.
• Develop test cases, scenarios, and scripts to ensure
• Participating with end user in testing proposed process and
• Documentation of test results, test strategies, test
• Responsible for detailed status reporting as well as attending
and participating in project meetings.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Bachelor's degree with a preferred major in health
administration, business or related field preferred
• Minimum of 3-5 years of health care experience preferred.
• Experience developing and executing test scenarios for unit,
process, function, system integration, and acceptance testing.
• Experience developing and maintaining technical reference
• Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for testing and
• Ability to produce a variety of business documents that
demonstrate command of language, clarity of thought and
orderliness of presentation.
• Knowledge of BCBSM operating systems preferred.
• General understanding of project phases.
• Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills
• High proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
Successful completion of Microsoft Office Suite training
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills, and
particularly strong attention to detail required.
• Strong creative problem solving skills required.
• Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work
independently, as well as within a group, required.
• Ability to work effectively with multiple internal and external
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and implementation timeframes
• Ability to interact effectively with BCBSM representatives at
various levels required.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 4, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will develop, create, test, validate, and document claims data within the NPS and local BCBSM claims processing systems. Tasks/activities include, (but are not limited to):
1. Preparation of test data, i.e. - selecting the appropriate test claim(s) and corresponding transactions.
2. Claim data input/entry and processing.
3. Verification / validation test results.
4. Monitoring / tracking of test cases / test scenarios/defects/resolutions utilizing Clear Quest.
5. Interfacing with multiple project teams / workgroups to ensure all inclusive testing of processes, procedures and operations.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.