|Job Location||West Palm Beach, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 4 years experience in Software Development
- Solid understanding of product life cycles and the role of
requirements capture and requirements management throughout the
product life cycle. Knowledge of Agile – Scrum development
- Experience with object oriented design and programming.
- Develop C# applications and services for Windows
- SQL Server and strong database knowledge
- IIS and Networking knowledge (not critical)
- Work with customers to understand business requirements
- Must be able to work on multiple tasks in a fast paced
- Participate in requirements and design review
- Participate in code reviews; perform code testing, document
- Work within development standards and best practices
- Must have strong written and verbal skills with the ability to
- Participate in project planning, estimation, risk mitigation,
- Windows based PC’s
- MS SQL Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team/Team Foundation Server
- Share Point – not development, just exposure at a functional
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience with law enforcement / government systems desirable.
- Experience with fingerprint biometrics desirable.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 22, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|This position requires an individual capable of multitasking between a variety of Windows application development projects from planning to delivery. The individual must work together with a team of developers using a pool of software components to provide solutions to our customers. Experience in requirement analysis, object oriented analysis/design, .NET development, and database implementation is required.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.