|Senior. .NET Developer|
|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least 6-8 years development experience
- Experience in full SDLC with strong understanding of the
- Strong Development experience in the areas of C#, C++/VC++,
.Net Framework features such as WPF Technologies, SQL Server
- Experience with object-oriented design and programming
techniques a must
- Experience with object oriented analysis, use case analysis,
performance analysis, Object modeling and Database schema design,
database objects etc
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Shall be able to work independently without much guidance
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 6, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Responsible to develop system unit test plans, ensure software quality
assurance (SQA) standards are achieved and validate that business goals are
- Develop detailed estimates for projects, timelines
- Create detailed design plans for the given requirements and then
make technical decisions to meet the design goals.
- Able and need to be able to perform code review with other team members
- Experience with source code control systems such as Clear case
- Ability to work effectively with, and support the needs of project team
members, SQA and the customer support department.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.