|People soft HR - Project Manager|
|Job Location||Mount Arlington, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- At least 5 - 6 years experience with HR functional support of
- A thorough understanding of Human Resource processes and
related technologies across all HR specialty areas including
staffing, performance management, benefits, compensation, and HR
- At least 3 - 4 years experience of leading PeopleSoft HR
- Strong project management background; SEI/CMM Level 3 or higher
- Effective communicator and strong presentation skills
essential, ability to communicate in more than one language a
- Experience of working in a matrix organization and ability to
coordinate action from groups outside of direct reporting lines
to resolve issues.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate business needs and
translate them into actionable solutions.
- Experience of operating at all levels of the business, to
ensure success on projects, from key stake holder buy in, to
ensuring operational execution.
- Understanding of strategic impact that technology can have on
HR business processes
- Experience of operating and managing in a Global organization
- Proven ability to influence and where appropriate to promote
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Science, Information Technology,
or related field
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||October 7, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to perform the following duties:
- Prepare complex PeopleSoft specifications for handoff to the PeopleSoft development team
- Analyze the impact of any PeopleSoft changes on downstream systems and ensure they are fully tested
- Monitor the flow of support request tickets (SRs) in the Siebel queue and create activities and assignments according to the defined Honeywell process.
- Participate in weekly reviews of the SR log for Canada and US and work with the technical team on status and target assignments
- Understand the usage and impact of PeopleSoft data within the technologies across HR specialty areas including Staffing, performance management, compensation and benefits
- Develop and maintain close working partnerships with primary HR Services customers
- Regional and SBG Human Resources employees
- Regional HR Services employees
- Provide guidance and support to technical team in answering questions, assisting with solutions and testing results
- Manage the activities of offshore functional analyst supporting the US
- Ensure Honeywell SEI-CMM standards are applied throughout the project life-cycle. Including project schedules, requirements and design specifications.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.