|Android Platform Expert|
|Job Location||Bridgewater, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
1. In depth knowledge of the Android platform --- especially the
core frameworks --- graphics, messaging, UI, Audio/Video and
2. Knowledge of Android startup, integration and porting to new
3. Expertise in C/C++ programming, kernel---userspace
interaction, JNI. Working knowledge of Android Java.
4. Expertise in fundamentals of computer science --- data
structures, algorithms, multi---threaded
5. Programming, networking concepts is mandatory. Candidates
unable to test in these areas will be rejected.
6. Self---starter --- with ability to independently acquire the
knowledge required to succeed in their job.
7. Minimally Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is required;
MS CS preferred.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 2, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Android Platform Expert is considered an in---house “guru” on all---things Android --- especially the internals of Android --- such as middleware APIs, Dalvik VM, graphics pipeline, etc. The Android Platform Expert will primarily be involved in significantly enhancing the quality of an Android handset through careful performance measurement and identifying critical modules that are in need of improvement.
Additionally, the Android Platform Expert is capable of making suitable changes to the Android platform to fix or otherwise enhance identified shortcomings. The developer will work closely with other Android developers (Application and/or middleware developers) to identify, fix and test identified issues and their solution.
The ideal candidate are responsible to perform the following duties:
1. Identify performance bottlenecks and other issues from a “top---down” perspective in a modern Android mobile device.
2. Develop comprehensive solutions that fix or resolve identified issues. Work closely with QA teams and other developers to realize the proposed solutions. Ensure that proposed (and implemented) solutions don’t adversely impact existing functionality.
3. Travel to customer or partner sites to facilitate smooth exchange of information, joint development or integration activities (approximately 3---4 times a year --- and each trip lasting about 2 weeks).
4. Travel to Korea when needed for design, implementation or integration activities with hardware and firmware teams (approximately 3---4 times a year --- each trip lasting about 2 weeks).
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.