|Job Location||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline,
or equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
* Minimum 3 years software development experience, with at least
three years in J2EE web environment and relational database
* Experience with Web architecture and Web design and development
tools and languages, e.g. JSP, JDBC, Java Servlets,
* Experience developing and implementing highly complex technical
solutions in a J2EE web environment.
* Solid experience in systems development life cycle.
* Ability to adapt to fast turnaround on projects, building
reusable components that can easily be redeployed on other
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Must have a sharp aptitude for requirements analysis and
definition, data modeling, and use-case analysis.
* Accomplished with version control and change management
processes, policies, and principals.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 25, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to perform Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for delivering quality software, while assisting in user acceptance testing and training.
2.Responsible for ensuring all appropriate documentation of the solution, relative to his/her area is in place and is according to defined standards.
3. Contributes in the determination of project scope, resource requirements, skill requirements, project milestones, budgets, and risks per IS standard methods and practices.
4. Perform with other technical team members who maintain business and technical relationships with other operating units, development teams, and vendors.
5.Provide support and assistance for detailed systems requirement gathering in the form of System Requirement Specifications (SRS) and sign off on Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS)
6.Participate in product enhancement of existing software, and new project's development life cycle.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.