|Job Location||Dallas, TX, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||
1. MCTS: Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Application
Development Exam 70-541
2. MCTS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 Configuration Exam 70-
3. MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Application
Development Exam 70-542
4. MCTS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Configuration
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 2, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The Ideal candidate are responsible to:
1. Designed Complex SharePoint Solutions with small to large farms
2. Designed complex application using the BDC and Web Services to integrate with LOB applications.
3. Designed Intranet, Extranet, Internet Applications using SharePoint and WSS 3.0
4. Strong knowledge of licensing.
5. Designed solutions around InfoPath forms and Forms libraries.
6. Designed e-mail enabled libraries and list
7. Designed complex workflows
8. Architected Deployment Plans, Testing Strategies, Development Strategies (including remote development)
9. Designed complex content and records management architectures
10. Strong security knowledge using Forms-based security, SSO, LDAP, and AD.
11. Must be able to plan and manage project activities and deliverables.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.