|User Interface Developer|
|Job Location||Indianapolis, IN, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Solid understanding and use of the DOM, JSON, object-oriented
- Proficiency in HTML, XHTML, CSS and XML. Must be able to hand-
code standards compliant XHTML and CSS
- Experience translating wire frames to functional interfaces.
- 5+ years experience in one or more of the following areas: Web
Application Development, User Interface Design, Interaction
Design, Usability, Information Architecture.
- Understanding of W3C standards and experience in addressing
cross-browser and platform compatibility issues.
- Understanding of optimization techniques to reduce page size
and load times to enhance user experience
- Proficiency in developing against deployed Web Services (SOAP,
JSON, REST, and XML-RPC)
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 10, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The User Experience Engineer assists with the integration of information design and project concepts, and translates visual designs, user experience flows and content into functional and engaging interfaces for our web application. This person must have experience in interactive web development as well as a strong conceptual background. This person will work closely with product managers, development leads, designers, engineers and other team members to achieve product objectives.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.