|BI Developer (Microstrategy)|
|Job Location||Rockville, MD, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Dimension modeling
- Designing data marts
- Building dashboards
- Interfacing with customers
- Small team
- Full SDLC
- Open culture; laidback (hours 9-6
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
* This position requires a BA/BS in Computer Science, Math,
Physics, Engineering, Economics or related field
* Microstrategy certification preferred.
* 8-10 years experience in a technical/analytical role
* 5 years of report development, administration, and
implementation experience using MicroStrategy version 7 or
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 5, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated individual with deep analytical and problem solving skills, and have hands-on experience utilizing MicroStrategy's advanced reporting and analytical tools to support the implementation of data presentation and decision-making BI projects. As a member of the Business Intelligence Team, you will be part of a fast-paced environment committed to delivering critical strategic and operating insights to key business executives and decision makers. You will utilize MicroStrategy to tap into their data resources and build an essential library of standard and custom reports. Teamwork is essential as this position involves extensive interaction and collaboration with members of the business units and Business Intelligence Team. This role requires a positive, enthusiastic, results-oriented professional with excellent attention to details, a passion for owning and producing top-quality deliverables, and a disciplined work ethic for meeting deadlines and commitments.
These ideal candidate are responsible and perform the following duities:
* Strong Data Modeling and Dimensional Modeling experience. The person will be responsible for developing data-marts on which Dashboards will be developed.
* Develop and maintain MicroStrategy reports, dashboards and end-user applications.
* Design, develop and implement BI systems enabling non-technical users to leverage data for strategic decision-making.
* Utilize various MicroStrategy reporting tools to deliver insights to targeted audiences (e.g., Narrowcast, Web Reporter, Web Analyst, Wed Professional, Report Services).
* Stay up to speed on the latest MicroStrategy technologies and facilitate plans to incorporate new features in overall product usage to help leverage the maximum benefit from MicroStrategy investment.
* Be involved in full lifecycle development and implementation of their BI reporting and analytical services.
* Develop ad hoc interfaces enabling end-users to generate their own reports.
* Perform extensive QA on data and MicroStrategy reports.
* Resolve user-identified functional and technical issues relating to Data Mart and MicroStrategy reporting services.
* Create, test and troubleshoot reports
* Communicate with the business when necessary
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.