|Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)|
|Job Location||St. Louis, MO, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
· Strong ODI development experience for both extraction and
· Experience with Extraction and Transforming data in to Essbase
and Oracle Hyperion Planning Plus
·Experience with Extraction and Transforming data to/from Oracle
Relational Database (RDBMS)
·Experience with Extraction and Transforming data to/from files
of various formats to include Excel, text, XML, and CSV.
·Knowledgeable of Extracting using web services
·Knowledgeable of ODI architecture and components, including
agents and repositories.
·Knowledgeable of extracting and importing design metadata
(repository) to/from development, quality acceptance, and
·Knowledge of Java and Java development a plus
·Read and understand complex PL/SQL and SQL
·Experience with ODI, version 11g preferred
·Provide fully documented work, instruction, and training to
peers as required
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Present ideas assertively, aggressively and not be easily
- Be articulate, persuasive and organized in their presentation
- Carry themselves well in-group settings.
- Listen and promote open communication.
- Write meaningful, complex documents such as program
specifications and test plans. Documents should be clear,
concise, grammatically correct, and require minimal editing.
- Communicate effectively with peers, clients, and other
personnel. Effectively and accurately track progress and report
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 7, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to :
- Assist in the design of the ETL (Extract Transform and Load) architecture, including agents, procedures, data mappings, data extractions, transformations, and validations.
- Define and document installation and configuration of ODI in various infrastructure environments (development, quality acceptance, and production)
- Assist infrastructure personnel in defining technical architecture that includes Oracle Hyperion Planning, Oracle Data Integrator, and Oracle Business Intelligence – Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
- Implement a variety of ODI procedures, scenario’s for extracting and loading data in to and out of Hyperion Planning application
- Mentor development team members on designing and developing ETL solutions using ODI.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.