|Job Location||Fairfax, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- JQuery, Ext JS, Moo Tools, (JQuery a plus), at least 2 years
- Section 508 and WAI – ARIA for building accessible applications
with at least 2 years of experience using accessibility standards
- Visual Studio IDE a plus.
- Experience integrating COTS toolkits such as Telerik,
Infragistics and developing CSS to integrate them in the
application a plus.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to
work with both technical and functional teams, engage in a self-
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 15, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The UI designer will support a .NET development team to design the UI layers for .NET applications.
The ideal candidate will be be responsible to:
- translate business requirements to page layouts by designing range of wireframes.
- translate wireframes/mockups to CSS that can be applied to ASP.NET pages and controls.
- Thorough knowledge of different browser engines to develop cross browser compatible UI
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.