|Job Location||Boca Raton, FL, USA|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Java, JSP, Struts, Web services, HTML
- bi-lingual a major + (Spanish)
- 5-7 years experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years Java web development experience, including
major enhancements to existing sites.
- Experience in regression testing.
- multi lingual IT system experience a +
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- must have excellent communication and be able to come in and hit
the ground running.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 20, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Java developer responsible for project to provide multi language support for a website. Will be responsible for coding changes to strip out hard coded field names & replace with calls to database. Professional translation service will do the translation. Significant testing to ensure screen appearance remains in tact with variations in text size & to confirm everything works in both spanish & english. Requirements, technical specs already prepared. Will work in 2 person team to accomplish project and work with test/QA to certify.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.