|Job Location||New York, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading projects in the area diverse software
systems development and implementation.
- Al least 5 years experience using Microsoft technologies including .Net, SQL Server,
- Should have experience in doing a comparative study or various deployment
technologies and understand the pros and cons of each.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- candidate must be competent in the use and management of a wide
variety of web technologies, with a particular focus on Microsoft
- Candidate must have strong analytical skills to discern
underlying business and technical needs.
- Candidate must also demonstrate very effective oral and written
communication skills including ability to graphically communicate
- Knowledge of Financial Services is a plus but not required
- The candidate is expected to have a Bachelors degree level
education in Computer Science or equivalent from an accredited
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 3, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate Should be able to handle the analysis, resource planning and task tracking of the execution plan of the data center move affecting several systems – CRM, Data Warehouse, Reporting, Product Master and Automation system components. Create test cases and coordination of functional tests with external data vendor, internal developers, administrators and business user teams.
Responsible to the following duties:
- Moving out to the new Data Center several application development/QA/Staging and production environments, system interfaces, linked servers and all dependencies between sub systems and components
- Keep track of the licensing and transfer existing software dependencies.
- Coordination with the data vendors (data providers) for the seamless transition of the current transmission channels to the new data center.
- Troubleshooting and improvement of the application infrastructure, security and performance
- Documenting the environments physical architectures
- Keeping issues list per environment, software vendor interaction and following up on issue resolution
- IT interaction covering access, security group and software and tool requirements for all dev and test team members
- Monitoring technical solutions for conformance with technical designs
- Supporting developers and testing teams
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.