|Windows 7 Migration Technical Lead|
|Job Location||Hightstown, NJ, USA|
|Job Length||More than One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Windows 7 migration experience
- Microsoft USMT
- Knowledge of SCCM
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 10, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to the following duties:
- Manage the development, testing, and implementation of the electronic Workstation Survey process, in conjunction with Client and the Vendor DBA
- Manage the development, testing and implementation of the Deployment process, in conjunction with Client engineers
Oversee the development & maintenance of a scripted Image backup process of existing Operating System.
Oversee the development & maintenance of scripted data backup and restore processes of user data and settings
Solution must be designed to record migration activities that can be used with a migration monitoring utility.
Develop and maintain a contingency plan process that will enable a userís Workstation to be returned to its original state should the migration fail
Approach must provide for a high level of daily workstation migrations with little technician interaction
- Develop and maintain a library of technical program documentation, utilizing standardized formats and procedures
- Must be familiar with Microsoft USMT utility and be able to customize USMT to meet client requirements.
- Must be familiar with automating workstation activities through the use of scripting
- Must be familiar with SCCM and be able to incorporate SCCM application distribution into the migration processes
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.