|Job Location||Jacksonville, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Rational Application Developer (RAD) 7.0+
- ASP .net
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- SharePoint experience is a plus
- Reading/understanding design documents
- Microsoft .net framework 3.5 experience
- Experience in Web usability and interface design
- Knowledge of AJAX libraries
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 21, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Software Developer for various Web Applications written on the ASP.Net platform in support of the sales process.
The ideal candidate will:
- Will be involved in the design, development and testing support for existing web applications in addition to the daily production support and maintenance of the Applications.
- A successful candidate will be able to use professional concepts in accordance with company objectives to provide support operational problems of a complex scope.
- Needs to have the ability to understand and analyze client's business process in order to ensure the systems are in support of these needs.
- Coordinate with project managers, development leads and Systems Analysts on all activities and deliverables in order to ensure implementation time frames and project goals are accomplished
The candidate should be able to write detailed technical specifications, identify integration points and review technical specifications created by other developers with the team and across interfacing teams. Troubleshoot and resolve complex problems with little or no guidance and ability to understand what routine and general maintenance needs to be completed with little to no instructions.
- Projects use both the traditional waterfall methodology and Agile/Scrum, so a candidate must be comfortable working in both environments.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.