|Senior Technical Project Manager|
|Job Location||Herndon, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor's degree or
equivalent work experience.
- 5 or more years of project management experience managing
multiple medium to large-scale projects in a customer service
and/or technology/infrastructure environment. Managing production
support projects/teams is preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational leadership, teaming, and
- Expertise in written, verbal communication, and presentation?
- Expertise with automated project management tools.
- Thorough understanding of the system life cycle methodology and
production support processes.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Experience in the mortgage industry preferred.
- Experience with Remedy and ClearQuest preferred
- Previous technical experience with Java, J2EE, Unix or Oracle
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 25, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
IR2 Technology is an enterprise systems and software development organization that supports Treasury’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP). The Technical Project Manager will work within the IR2 Technology Production Support group.
Investor Reporting 2 (IR2) is a large-scale, high-performance transaction mortgage and loan processing system. The application is being developed using proven technologies, including PL/SQL, ORACLE, Ab-Initio and Java in complex combinations following established and proven methodologies and practices for the development of large scale technology systems. The project team will deliver this work in a manner that is transparent to Fannie Mae’s customers, while adhering to aggressive timelines and goals to assure a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
The IR2 Production Support team is looking for a technical project manager with excellent organizational and planning skills to do the following:
- Take responsibility for production support coordination activities between the business and development organizations.
- Champion teamwork to achieve organizational objectives with, and through, others.
- Interface with HAMP Business and IR2 Directors, managers, and project managers to ensure the all project management standards and processes are followed and that status is being communicated effectively.
- Identify project plan risks and issues and provide assistance and guidance? to management as these situations arise.
- Ability to manage multiple? projects and production issues ensuring timely resolution.
- Ensure production issues are monitored through closure of the issue and provide regular communication of issue status to all stakeholders.
- Perform implementation planning for production activities such as the monthly close process and application/infrastructure releases and facilitate the execution of these activities.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.