|SQL SERVER Developer|
|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Info cubes
- Data modeling
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Extensive experience with 2008 SQLSERVER – experience with
Oracle and Teradata is a plus.
- Experience loading large databases (preferably SQLSERVER) from
database files. This should include writing and executing load
- Extensive experience with database cubes / cubing technology.
This should include data structured using star schema.
- Experience with SML and/or other messaging process to process
requests for data.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||February 14, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate will:
- Work with the database group to setup new SQLSERVER 2008 database cubes to house the External Cost data.
- Write and execute scripts to do the initial load of two years of historical data provided to us as a compressed extract (db files in the db structure) of an Oracle database.
- Write a process to load additional data from files that will be retrieved on an ongoing basis via FTP.
- Interface with other systems to receive requests for data retrieved from the database as well as make requests to other systems for supporting data.
- Knowledge transfer to the team that will provide support.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.