|Job Location||New York, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 7+ Years of IT industry experience, with 5+ years experience as
- Successfully developed and maintained logical/physical data
models consisting of 75+ entities/tables.
- Captured and managed metadata on 2+ projects.
- Full Life Cycle Project participation on 3+ projects.
- Developed relational data models.
- Significant experience interfacing with both customers and
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Multi-line Insurance domain knowledge
- Relational concepts
- Data Warehouse concepts
- ETL concepts
- Proficient in data modeling tools -- preferably Erwin.
- Strong RDBMS knowledge.
- Metadata management software suites.
- SQL Server
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 4, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|Responsible for ensuring that the data assets of an organization are supported by an architecture supporting the organization in achieving its strategic goals. The architecture should cover databases, data integration and the means to get to the data.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.