|SAP ABAP – Middleware Technical Subject Matter Expert|
|Job Location||Simi Valley, CA, USA|
|Position Type||Contract to hire|
|Job Length||One to Three Month|
|Other Required Skills||- SAP (R4.7) & Middleware (ALSB)|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||August 2, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate must have be:
- Demonstrative experience with integrated SAP (R4.7) & Middleware (ALSB) environments.
- Should have in-depth SAP integration skills, including RFCs, BAPIs, user exits that envoke SOAP services in an ESB. - Client has built an enormous middleware layer requiring in-depth knowledge/aptitude.
- Strong subject matter expertise on billing is desirable.
- Hands on experience in FI-CA (IS-U, IS-Retail or IS-Telco) and/or FSCD is a plus.
- Strong SAP Technical skills and strong PMO skills ideal.
- Looking for strong SAP Technical financial background (i.e. FICO / ABAP)
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.