|Job Location||Reston, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
* Experience in using SQL, PL/SQL programming
* Proficient in SQL and performance tuning.
* Strong knowledge of PL/SQL programming to create, modify,
debug, test, and document PL/SQL, tables, packages, procedures,
functions, and database triggers.
* Good understanding of RDBMS data models and/or experience in
* Provide accurate and creative solutions to design issues.
* Technical knowledge and architectural understanding of Oracle
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PLSQL required.
- Familiarity with Java's XML related technologies, SOA and
- Knowledge of Oracle Application modules such as OM, OKS, ASO,
TCA, AR, install base highly desired.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed team.
- Support development teams at various phases of development
|Minimum Immigration Status||US Citizen|
|Job Starting Date||January 15, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Assist in the design, development of different modules through the project lifecycle using Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and webservices for 3rd party tools integration as needed. The position will require the developer to have a thorough understanding of the development lifecycle, including software design and development of n-tier web applications.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.