|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
-J2EE (Servlets/JSP, EJB, JMS, JDBC)
-J2EE Application Servers (e.g. Jboss, WebLogic, etc)
-Web Technology: J2EE, Struts, Beehive, XML, HTML, DHTML, AJAX
-Presentation Tier: JSP, Struts, Page flows (Beehive), CSS
-Database- oracle 10G
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 6, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
1. Solid understanding of object-oriented software design using UML, data modeling and architectural abstractions.
2. Solid understanding of the standard J2EE design patterns
3. Proven experience implementation and deployment in complex software projects across multiple hardware and software platforms.
4. Proven experience in optimizing and troubleshooting complex J2EE solutions running on a J2EE application server (e.g. Jboss, WebLogic, etc)
5. Experience leading enterprise architecture, system integration and package implementations a plus
6. Experience creating, defining and implementing new architectural models and explaining their application in solving complex problems and solutions.
7. Advanced software development with excellent knowledge of distributed computing (J2EE, EJB, EAI/ESB, SOA etc.) and security systems.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.