|Job Location||Tallahassee, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- 2+ years experience in JAVA Frameworks such as Struts/Tiles
- Strong Struts 2 experience
- Strong servlets/JSP experience.
- Strong knowledge of JPA/Hibernate
- experience in XML (2yrs)
- Experience using Subversion and Maven
- Knowledge of relational and object-oriented database designs
- Knowledge of object-oriented design methodologies
- Knowledge of database security, including role-based security
- Knowledge and experience with UML
- Ability to be creative, to use sound judgment, and to display foresight to
identify potential problems in design/specifications and assigned application
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to determine work priorities and ensure proper completion of work
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 26, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The selected Candidate will perform work such as but not limited to the following:
- Develop JAVA parameter pages to allow userís access to over 180 Crystal Reports for systems such as: Permit Application (PA), Annual Fee Accounting System (AFAS), Legal Case Tracking (LCT)
- Assist with the migration of applications from old DEP server environment to new, to include application modifications to make better use of features in the new environment.
- Provide application maintenance and enhancement.
- Assist with work required on the Enterprise Engine Self-Authorizations (ESSA) permitting application.
- Meet with users to analyze and evaluate system requirements
- Create functional and technical specifications
- Perform database design, producing physical schema diagrams
- Program JEE applications
- Participate in internal- and user- testing and training
- Convert data from existing databases when applicable
- Documents, implements, and maintains applications
- Coordinate with and provide consulting services to Department staff regarding information systems development
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.