|Ruby on Rails Developer|
|Job Location||Lincolnshire, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Ruby on Rails
- Agile programming
- RDBMS experience including schema design and content modeling
- Related MVC models a plus
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Strong aptitude and experience in Consumer-facing web sites and
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be strong and
- Good writing skills and ability to multi task in the support of
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||November 5, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to develop, design implement and maintain Ruby on Rail based application.
These candidate :
- can tackled clustering/caching, threading and performance issues
- has experience developing Web 2.0/3.0 sites and working with lightweight web services.
- expanding and enforcing best-practices on the front end, including web standards and clean modularized code
- Worked in a fast paced agile environment with continuous integration, unit/integration/load/performance testing
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.