|Outlook Calendaring Service Developer|
|Job Location||Albany, NY, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Rational Application Developer (RAD) within an
- Agile Scrum methodology.
- SCA,JMS, and Web Services over an ESB
- Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Websphere Process Server
(WPS), Websphere Business Integration Workbench and/or Websphere
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||April 28, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to the:
- Identification of services and business functional decomposition.
- Microsoft Outlook/Exchange Server System Integration and/or Application Development
- Experience in the Development of an Enterprise Calendaring Service, including an auto-calendaring feature
- Development of business process models.
- Construction of software applications using J2EE and Java architectures
- Development of applications using Rational Application Developer (RAD) within an agile Scrum methodology.
- Composite application development utilizing Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Websphere Process Server (WPS), Websphere Business Integration Workbench and/or Websphere MQ Workflow
- Creation of service and/or software models using Rational Software Architect (RSA) for modeling architecture and application design.
- Perform composite application integration using EJB,SCA,JMS, and Web Services over an ESB
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.