|SAP SD Consultant|
|Job Location||Green Bay, WI, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Functional experience with SAP ECC 6.0
Must have experience with EDI integration: sales order (850/875),
invoice (810/880), po acknowledgment (855), ASN (856) and PO
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong analytical skills
- Must be able to develop a work plan
- Must be able to develop design re-engineering proposal
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- 4 or more years of experience in systems analysis and design.
- Experience in design re-engineering/process improvement
- At least 3 or more years in SAP SD experience and EDI
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||June 7, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We are looking to complete an analysis of our existing SAP/EDI Interface, review current pain points and develop a workplan for implementing improvements. We will need functional and technical expertise from the SAP side (ideally we’d be able to find one individual to fit that bill), that also has a clear understanding of EDI.
After candidates are identified, we would have a conference call to discuss scope, requirements, expectations and deliverables.
Responsibilities for these position are as follows:
- Assess the current EDI solution in SAP and EDI processing to provide improvement recommendations.
- Identify specific areas of improvement that can be address thru configuration, coding, modification to SAP to EDI interface and/or business process change based on analysis.
- Develop roadmap for implementing improvement opportunities.
Provide estimate for identified opportunities.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.