|PeopleSoft Portal – Portal Functional Consultant|
|Job Location||Phoenix, AZ, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills|
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||May 10, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The chosen candidate must have a minimum 4 years of PeopleSoft portal functional experience. He's able to customize the Portal application.
This candidate will:
- Work closely with the Content Manager and the user community to plan for technical deployment of existing contents.
- Work with functional and process analysts to identify technical requirements, functional tests, system/user acceptance tests, and implementation.
- Setup Managed Content Pagelets, Discussion Forums, Web Magazines and News Publications.
- Configure categorized content, collect & document requirements for large, complex programs/objects and develop/publish Pagelets to QA/UAT
- Maintain, modify complex sites; make approved changes by amending flow diagrams, develop Pagelets, and portal changes adhering to established guidelines and publishing standards.
- Evaluate moderate to complex interrelationships between contents.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of portal architecture and integration with multi-lingual implementation experience.
- Provide technical assistance by responding to inquiries from users regarding errors, problems, or questions about portal.
- Balance multiple priorities, multi-tasking as necessary. Adapt well to changes.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.