|Data Center Solution Architect|
|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- knowledge of best practices, Blade server technology, Fibre
Channel, FCoE, iSCSI, High performance clusters, IPv6, Data
- Engineering degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications
Management or Management Information Systems required·
- 8+ years of progressive software solution/ services and sales/
marketing experience with the following:o SQL Server Experience
- 5 yrs plus and skilled in the higher end features of SQL such
as replication, complex Queries, table and database design, and
basic database maintenanceo Reporting
- 3-5 yrs minimum experience in creating reports utilizing
applications such as Crystal Reports, MS Reporting Services, etco
- Java, .Neto Technologies and Applications
- Familiar with Jboss, WebSphere, Tivoli (Netcool) , OpenViewo
Deep understanding of Data Center design (e.g., implementation
and/ or operations with up to date
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 10, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
We are looking for a Senior Solution Architect and the job duties involve:
- Direct sales force and channel partners
- Provide support to our customer Sales, System Sales Engineers and Channel Partner efforts, primarily during the planning and discovery phases of large-scale projects, to develop/ capture new service business. This will include:o Conducting customer needs/requirements discovery Quantifying and articulating the value of service solution Providing consultative support for Professional Services dept SOW & Pricing creation for large customer services engagements.
- Assist in the planning, development, implementation and ongoing management of Professional Services engagement processes, services sales collaterals and procedures.
- Provide regular, timely feedback about product requirements.
- Develop presentation materials and use these in support of sales efforts.
- Conduct seminars/training programs to Sales and Partners as required.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.