|QA Testing Analyst|
|Job Location||Herndon, VA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- Knowledge of Client-Server and Web Based Applications
- Knowledge of the mortgage industry; secondary mortgage
activities; Fannie Mae products
- Experience with testing and preparing related testing
- Proficient skills with MSAccess, Excel, Word, Project software
- Proficient in Oracle Database
- Experienced in testing XML files.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented practices
- Ability to independently and multi-task within general
guidelines and minimal supervision, to meet critical deadlines
under constant production and time pressure.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||July 30, 2016|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|QA Testing Analyst II acts as a key participant in application analysis, test strategy development, test case creation, test script development, test execution, defect tracking and reporting. The candidate may also be required to train end users.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.