|Java Point of Sale (POS) Developer|
|Job Location||San Francisco, CA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- A minimum of 10 years software engineering development
experience, 8+ years of which are Java/J2ee specific, is
- Candidates must have a robust understanding of Java , an in
depth understanding of other Java technologies including
Servlets, JSP, JDBC, and other J2EE technologies; and
familiarity with XML, XSD, and XSL. Other object oriented design
experience, experience applying design patterns, and UML
familiarity is essential.
- Hands-on SQL/RDBMS experience, Oracle strongly preferred.
- Full lifecycle development experience on large projects,
creating distributed and scalable eCommerce systems.
- Experience in developing and driving SOA strategies within
large enterprises and deploying SOA implementations to production
a big plus.
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies highly desirable.
- Strong communication skills.
- 10+ years experience
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- must have implemented a 360 commerce (Oracle retail POS).
Development of localization experience a big plus
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 28, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to:
- Develops and maintains dynamic object oriented eCommerce application code with a strong emphasis on J2EE architectures and patterns.
- Design and develop applications with for reliability, security, manageability, scalability, extensibility, performance and re-use; provide technical expertise in the areas of architecture, design, and implementation.
- Work with technical and business team members to create excellent software.
- Determines the best implementation that will meet the design of the Application Architect.
- Ensures that thorough unit and component testing is carried out. Sets and adheres to software coding and style guides to ensure consistency.
- Performs code reviews to ensure consistency to style standards and code quality
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.