|Job Location||Tampa, FL, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer
science and/or 5-7 years directly related work experience.
- Working technical knowledge of Storage Area Networks and
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience with programming and scripting languages.
- Web software development skills using Drupal
- Cloud hosting experience (e.g., Amazon Web Services,
- Passion for web site configuration, tuning and troubleshooting
- Experience with configuration management (e.g., Puppet, Chef,
- Experience deploying and supporting LAMP technologies in a
cloud computing environment.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- High school graduate.
- 5 years experience designing, implementing and supporting LAMP
- 5 years hands-on software and hardware troubleshooting
- 3 years experience supporting web infrastructure for 20k unique
visitors per day
- 2 years experience building and managing a robust monitoring
capability (e.g., Zabbix, New Relic, Nagios, Cacti, Ganglia,
Splunk, BMC, OpenView).
- 2 years experience with data management.
- Holistic understanding of the internet and hosting from the
network layer up through the application layer.
- Web security (e.g., IDS systems, DOS prevention).
- Working technical knowledge of network and platform operating
systems, including Linux and Windows Server 2003/2008.
- Working technical knowledge of current systems software,
protocols, and standards, including firewalls/security, Active
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic utilities for server
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Strong documentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 12, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to the:
A. startegy & planning
- Perform system design and capacity planning.
- Develop, implement and maintain documentation for system support and administration.
- Conduct research on emerging products and technologies that can help reduce ongoing costs of system and networks.
- Research, specify, and test web hosting architectures leveraging web, database, and OS knowledge.
B. Acquisition and Deployment
- Coordinate with business functions as needed to implement appropriate desktop and server systems.
- Support deployment, servers, printers, scanners.
- Conduct research and interact with vendors to plan and acquire all system products.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analysis for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Improve the performance and reliability of web hosting platforms.
C. Operational Management
- Configure, support and maintain LAMP environments for production, development & test use.
- Design and develop tools that automatically deploy, maintain, and monitor LAMP-based hosting environments.
- Enhance cloud management and monitoring tools.
-Debug tough web service production issues
- Manage security solutions, including Tier 3 support.
- Administer all server and storage equipment.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware improvements, upgrades, patches and reconfigurations for all server equipment.
- Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Analyze, report and make recommendations regarding system performance and improvements.
- Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
- Provide on-call technical support for systems, including nights and weekends as required.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.