|Job Location||Atlant, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• Demonstrated proficiency in the implementation and maintenance
of integrated, distributed systems - hardware and software
• In depth knowledge of server related technologies, industry
trends, terminology, communications, and hardware capabilities.
• Demonstrated proficiency with porting applications from legacy
Solaris/Sparc platforms to RedHat Linux/Intel platform
• Working knowledge of VMware and LDOMs
• Effective verbal and written communication skills for the
purpose of providing information to clients, vendors, senior
management and staff.
• Ability to mentor junior team members
• Operating Systems: RedHat Enterprise Linux, Solaris 8-10
• Hardware: Familiarity with Intel and SPARC required.
Familiarity with HP C-class blades, Sun hardware a plus.
• Working knowledge of SAN, NAS, CIFS, Fiber Channel
• Scripting: Shell, PERL a plus
• Software: Expertise with Apache configuration, Opsware,
Hyperic, Sitescope, WebSphere, JBOSS, Resin, Java, Active MQ,
ServiceMix, and other open source software offerings a big plus.
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 8, 2013|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
This position may provide direction to the company on capacity planning, systems performance monitoring, design and implementation of global systems strategies in distributed systems environments and will be utilized as a technical escalation point. This role will provide technical solutions and expertise requiring in-depth knowledge of UNIX/LINUX distributed systems and related infrastructure technologies and will provide expertise in conducting project reviews to ensure optimal system performance, conformance to standards, requirements, and the systems lifecycle as defined. The successful applicant will have a history of successful enterprise level systems administration and engineering, and will be expected to provide engineering expertise to other members of the Enterprise Systems Engineering team.
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or an equivalent combination of education and work related experience. 10+ years work experience in systems administration and engineering system architectures with demonstrated mastery of technical knowledge and understanding of multiple discipline/processes related to the position. The successful applicant may be responsible for leading or mentoring less experienced staff or complex projects in area of expertise.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.