|Job Location||Atlanta, GA, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
- 3yrs Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- 3yrs Experience with at least one Java web frameworks like Struts 2,
JSF, Spring MVC
- 3yrs Experience with at least one leading application servers: BEA
Weblogic, IBM WebSphere, JBOSS
- Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills are a must
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of
concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization
- Ability to work will under pressure and execute on aggressive
- Ability to handle flexible in a changing work environment and driven
to succeed in a fast paced atmosphere
|Other Nice to Have Skills|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 24, 2017|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
The ideal candidate are responsible to:
- Analyze information system requirements, create designs, and provide technical documentation by utilizing client-specific tools and methodologies
- Provide information system technology solutions by adhering to Dish prescribed life-cycle tools and methodologies
- Perform code review and design reviews
- Provide a variety of services ranging from day-to-day on call support, maintenance, development, and trouble-shooting to improve, advance or simplify applications and processes.
- May provide day-to-day mentoring to junior developers, task delegation, and status reporting
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.
We Appreciate your Comments!