|Job Location||Harrisburg, PA, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Minimum 8 years of IT experience required.
- At least 2 years proven experience with large scale
Salesforce.com CRM implementation.
- Strong experience with configuration, customization,
- Ability to evaluate business needs and define end state system
architecture including data analysis, model design, and data
- Salesforce.com Configuration, Change Management, - Migration,
and Deployment experience.
- Must have experience as a project leader, leading cross
functional teams, task management skills, and achieving quality
results through team interaction and effective cross-group
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation
- Strong problem solving capabilities. Results oriented. - Relies
on fact-based logic for decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills for driving
strategic initiatives through large and diverse organizations.
Must be able to work through virtual teams and achieve results
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work with multiple projects and work streams at one
time. Must be able to deliver results based upon project
- Must be able to occasionally travel worldwide and flex daily
work schedule to allow for time-zone differences for global team
|Other Nice to Have Skills||- Experience working in a large, global organization|
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||December 4, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|This individual will serve as a project leader Salesforce.com implementations. As part of the IT team this position is responsible for teaming with various business units to understand the business needs, define the required technical architecture, chart various implementation paths and drive implementation through project leadership.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.