|Perl UNIX Developer|
|Job Location||Stamford, CT, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- Candidate should have minimum 5+ years experience in the IT
industry with financial background or 8+ years in the IT industry
if there is no financial background
- Perl, Sybase, Unix (Solaris preferable)
- Minimum 5+ years of overall programming experience
- Minimum 4+ years of SQL programming
- Minimum 3+ years of Perl programming
- Minimum Bachelors degree
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- I Knowledge of Fixed Income products, Equities and a general
understanding of Financial Regulation
Prior experience of working in the Financial Regulatory area
Java, Oracle, J2EE, Unix shell scripts
- Ability to multi-task
Willingness to learn
Prior experience in the Financial IT Regulatory area or any
Finance IT back office area is desirable but not essential
|Minimum Immigration Status||Permanent Resident (Green Card)|
|Job Starting Date||February 7, 2015|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
Ideal candidate would be a self starter, highly motivated and
responsible individual with proficient technical skills required for
the job. Candidate should have the ability to work independently as
well as in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written skills
This team provides day-to-day support and technical solutions to the
Financial Regulation group in the Americas to enable them to provide
required regulatory oversight for the firm and provide reporting to
the Federal regulatory agencies.
Responsibilities for this position are the following:
- Gathering requirements from end users.
- Analyze requirements and generate functional and technical
- Create technical solutions for identified requirements.
- Resolve production related issues.
- Escalate issues to team management and end users in a timely manner.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.