|Rational Robot Tester|
|Job Location||Chicago, IL, USA|
|Job Length||Six Month to One Year|
|Other Required Skills||
- C / C++
- 6 years of testing and/or programming experience.
- EXPERT level experience with Rational Robot test automation
tool – no exceptions
- 3+ years in software development using any of the following
technologies/languages: VB Script; C/C++; Java; Python; Basic
Script; Java Script.
- Strong knowledge of MS Windows and UNIX.
- Database testing knowledge, especially Microsoft SQLServer and
- Ability to apply engineering approaches to solving problems and
ability to utilize research methods, problem solving and
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal
communication skills including the ability to work in teams.
- Analytical skills coupled with initiative and accountability.
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
- Testing experience with the following technologies desired:
HTTP, application servers, multi-tier client/server
- Knowledge of Health Care systems
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||March 11, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
|The chosen candidate will support Test Automation activities for HCSC software applications. They will create acceptable quality automated tests to eliminate repeated manual testing and maintenance of regression test beds. Using RATIONAL ROBOT, they will plan, create, maintain and review single user GUI automation. Analyze output generated from automated tests. Monitor testing tools’ backend systems performance metrics to ensure optimization. Work with testing team, senior testing engineers, and infrastructure teams to implement testing products. Contribute to testing tool product evaluation and qualification on leading-edge technology components.|
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.