|Sr. Web Developer with PHP|
|Job Location||Boise, ID, USA|
|Job Length||Three to Six Month|
|Other Required Skills||
• 5+ years of Software Development; specifically developing web
based application and Portals that stream live data.
• 3 years Development experience with PHP 5 on Linux
• Experience with at least on non Web specific language i.e. C++,
• Comfortable with Linux as the primary desktop environment, but
able to work in Windows
• Strong Database knowledge, especially in MySQL
• Proficiency with both Windows and Linux
• Familiarity with Source Control systems e.g. Subversion
• Experience with Agile development processes or similar
|Other Nice to Have Skills||
• Knowledge of Model View Controller design pattern
• 2 years with XML
• NoSQL products like MongoDB, Casandra, Voldemort
• Mainstream programming languages, like Java
|Minimum Immigration Status||H1B Visa|
|Job Starting Date||September 13, 2014|
|Wage/Salary||Hourly: Depending On Experience|
his position is for a web developer who will be involved in both application architecture as well as development implementation for a web-based application dealing with information and clientele in the entertainment industry. We are looking for a Developer that will work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. Participates in the full systems life cycle with solution design, development, implementation, and production support. Candidate will be maintaining different versions of the code. Due to the nature of the project, will work in an environment requiring small and frequent Functional releases.
This candidate must be and responsible to the following duties and responsiblities:
• Experience in system analysis, design, coding and testing.
• Handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
• Analyze business requirements and transform them into technical design Implement the design to develop and test the functional requirements.
• Source code maintenance.
• Administer development and production environments. This includes websites and databases.
• Proactively provide ideas and solutions.
• Interact with business development and marketing team to understand the business requirements.
• Provide effort estimates and prioritize tasks.
• Provide timely functional releases so as to meet fast changing business requirements.
• Assess risk and impact on the existing system that may arise due to any requirement or functional change
• Highly motivated and passionate about Quality
• Result-oriented and responsible team player capable of handling assigned tasks independently.
• Good spoken and written communication in English; and good interpersonal skills.
• Able to communicate well. Write strong documentation, and coherent code commentary.
• Excellent analysis capability, troubleshooting and user-interaction skills.
• Flexible in learning new systems, programs and procedures.
• Expertise in writing and gathering the functional requirements.
• Dedicated to successful project completion with the ability to work well as a team lead or as an individual under deadline pressure.
If you already have your itjobs password, enter it below and your resume will be automatically forwarded to this job.
If do not have an itjobs password, click the button below will let you fill one out and submit it to the job.